On September 27, the American Australian Association was delighted to host a webinar with Zjantelle Cammisa Markel, Immigration Attorney & Principal of Cammisa Markel PLLC and Martin Zheng, Co-founder & Mortgage Broker of Odin Mortgage.
They discussed the following:
- Importance of visa holders maintaining home ties to their home country while on a nonimmigrant visa
- Options of evidence to provide at visa appointment to display intention to return to home country
- Difference in home residency requirements for US visa types including B1/B2, E-1, E-2, E-3, F1, H1B, J-1, L-1 & O-1 visas.
- Australian lending overview
- Why we use an expat mortgage broker
- How to avoid settlement headaches when buying property
- How to “cash-out” equity from existing properties to use as a down payment
- What a low Aussie dollar means for US Expats
- Buy now or when we get back
You can view the replay here.