On June 23, we were delighted to join forces with AmCham Australia to host the final conference of their Alliance Summit in New York City.
The Alliance Summit is a week long program that brings senior Australian leaders in business, government, defence, education, and the for-purpose sector together to meet with American decision makers across all relevant sectors, supporting the bilateral relationship. We heard from an impressive lineup of experts in finance and investment who touched on deliberative democracy, green investing, institutional stability, mission-driven employment and much more.
- James Traub, NYU’s Center on International Cooperation
- Sara James, AmCham Australia
- Jennifer Nason, J.P. Morgan
- David Emery, Reserve Bank Australia
- Jane Hanson, WNBC-TV
- Ryan Hamilton, Environmental Defense Fund
- Emilce Song, Australian Super
- Priscilla Sims Brown, Amalgamated Bank
- Bruce Armstrong, Aspen Medical
- Danielle Holman, Schmidt Futures
- Meggie Palmer, PepTalkHer
- Sue Herera, CNBC
- with remarks from Ambassador John Berry, American Australian Association, and April Palmerlee, AmCham Australia
Thank you to everyone who joined us!