What are the eligibility requirements for the Student Work and Travel Program?
Applicants must be:
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen;
- Aged 18 years or older;
- A full time, classroom-based undergraduate student enrolled at an Australian university or TAFE college (minimum Diploma level course of 2 years duration) and have successfully completed the first year of study; or a continuing postgraduate student completing higher studies immediately following undergraduate study; or
- Have graduated from a course specified above within the past 12 months;
- Purchased approved Medical Insurance for the duration of your program.
- Demonstrate sufficient financial resources to support your stay in the US.