What is the difference between the J-1 Student Work Travel and Summer Work Travel Programs?

Student Work Travel Summer Work Travel
-Open to Australian and New Zealand citizen students only -Open to all student nationalities
-Work / travel for up to 12 months -Work / travel for up to 3 months
-Work / travel at any time -Work / travel during official summer holidays