The American Australian Association in partnership with SMATS Group invites you to join us for the 19th Annual Australian Budget Review Seminar, presented by SMATS Executive Chairman, Steve Douglas at the American Australian Association Murdoch Center.
On Tuesday May 9, Treasurer Chalmers delivered his second Federal Budget with the promise that it will build on the Government’s work to create a better future for Australia. If you have found yourself wondering what impact the 2023 Australian Federal Budget will have on you, join us for a detailed look into:
- Key insights into the Federal Budget announcement
- Analysis of the economic responses and new initiatives
- Review of the revenue and expenditure priorities
- Evaluate how the budget may shape the economy
- Budget impact on Australians, expats, intended migrants & investors
NOTE: This is an in-person event in New York City.
Tuesday June 6
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
American Australian Association
600 3rd Avenue, Fl 34
New York, NY 10016
LA Tech Week Meet Up [Aussies Landing & Growing in the US]
Australian Budget Review Seminar 2023
In partnership with SMATS Group