Please join the American Australian Association and Zjantelle Cammisa Markel, Immigration Attorney and Principal of Cammisa Markel PLLC for a presentation and Q&A session discussing the latest updates for U.S. immigration for Australian expats, moderated by AAA Regional Director – New England, Louisa Teo.
- Automatic Work Authorization for E-1, E-2, E-3 and L-1 Spouses
- Can My Dependent Children Work Once They Reach a Certain Age?
- What About Work Authorization for H-4, O-3, F-2, J-2, and P-2 Visa Holders?
- Australian Entry Requirements
- U.S. Entry Requirements
- H-1B vs E-3 for Australian Professionals
- U.S. Visa Consequences of Alcohol-Related Offences
- E-3 Visa Processing Times
- Overview of Visa, Green Card and Citizenship Processing Times
- Updated USCIS Guidance on O-1Bs in Motion Picture and Television
Please submit your questions upon registration.
USA: Tuesday, 15 March 6pm EDT | 3pm PDT
AUS: Wednesday, 16 March 9am AEDT
Complimentary to attend, registration essential