Please join the American Australian Association and Zjantelle Cammisa Markel, Immigration Attorney and Principal of Cammisa Markel PLLC for a presentation and Q&A session discussing the latest updates for U.S. immigration for Australian expats. This discussion will be moderated by AAA Regional Director – New England, Louisa Teo.
This webinar will feature a Q&A with Zjantelle Cammisa Markel. Please submit your questions upon registration.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Visa Re-Validation Reminder
- Green Card Lottery 2023 Reminder
- Green Card Holders Outside the US Update
- Covid-19 Vaccine Now Required for Green Card Medicals
- EAD Processing Times
- NIEs, the Lifting of the UK, Ireland, Schengen, Iran, India, South Africa, China Travel Ban, and the Vaccination Requirement to Enter the US.
- Securing an E-3 Visa Interview in Australia
- Securing an E-3 Visa Interview Outside of Australia
USA: Monday, October 25, 6pm EDT | 3pm PDT
AUS: Tuesday, October 26, 9am AEST
Complimentary to attend, registration essential