Join us in Upstate NY for some leaf peeping!
We’re going to hit the trail early to avoid the crowds and enjoy uninterrupted fall views.
Please note that RSVPs are limited to 20 people in order to comply with COVID safety guidelines.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot today!
- Meet Grand Central on train platform 6:30am for 6:45am departure
- 6:45am MetroNorth train (Grand Central to Cold Spring)
- Train departs at 6:45am, arrives 8:10am (BYO Train Ticket)
- Walk 15min to beginning of hike
- Hike Bull Hill (2 lengths possible, we will decide on which route based on group preferences or alternatively we can divide into 2 sub-groups if we have enough people)
- Walk back to Cold Spring for late lunch / beverage in the outdoor garden at Cold Spring Depot
- Train home late afternoon (Cold Spring – Grand Central) – Timing TBD
- RSVP by Wednesday, Oct. 28 – Spots are limited to 20
- BYO water, lunch/snacks, sunscreen, hiking clothes, etc.
- Family/dog friendly (dogs on leash)
- Option: for those with their own transport, feel free to join us at the railway station in Cold Spring at 8:10am – RSVP is still essential.
Saturday, November 1
6:30am – 5:00pm
Bull Hill, Cold Spring, NY