The American Australian Association & G’Day USA are proud to present the US-Australia Dialogue on Critical Minerals.
Thursday, June 10 | 1:00pm PDT, 4:00pm EDT
Critical Minerals have taken on increased importance as companies and governments transition to new energy, and the need for a secure supply chain cannot be overstated. This high-level panel will explore how allies can best ensure a secure critical minerals supply chain and look at how to best link Australia’s unique abilities with US companies to advance the Australian marketplace advantage and guarantee security of the supply chain.
The 1-hour program will feature welcome remarks by the Hon. Arthur Sinodinos, Australian Ambassador to the US
– Ann Bray – Minister-Counsellor Industry, Science, Energy and Resources
– Hon. Frank Fannon – Managing Director, Fannon Global Advisors
– Anna Fendley – Director of Regulatory & State Policy, United Steelworkers
– Tarak Shah – Chief of Staff, US Department of Energy
– Todd Malan – VP Corporate Relations, Canada & Americas, Rio Tinto
Questions for the speakers may be submitted during registration.